- 6 cup cooked lobster meat (to 8 cups) cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 1 sm sweet onion chopped
- 2 tbl fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 6 cup salad greens (to 8 cups)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange washed greens on individual plates and place a serving portion of lobster salad on each.
- You may substitute real crabmeat, imitation crabmeat or shrimp for this recipe as well.