- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets ( each fillet should weigh 6-oz.)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lay fish out on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the cheese, mayonnaise, and onions; spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
« Pan-Fried Flounder