Baked Grouper with Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 3 1/2 cups chopped seeded tomato (about 4 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over high heat. Place fish, skin sides up, in pan; cook 2 minutes. Turn fish over; top with tomato mixture. Bring to a boil. Place pan in oven; bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
CALORIES 200 (26% from fat); FAT 5.7g (sat 0.8g,mono 2.7g,poly 1.3g); IRON 2mg; CHOLESTEROL 41mg; CALCIUM 73mg; CARBOHYDRATE 8.6g; SODIUM 400mg; PROTEIN 28g; FIBER 2.2g
Cooking Light, APRIL 2002Print Recipe