- 2 1/2 lb. boneless cod fillets
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz) condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 c. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. lemon juice
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 30 crushed crackers (use 1/2 Ritz and 1/2 unsalted soda crackers)
- 2 t. chopped parsley
Cut fillets into serving size pieces and place in a buttered flat casserole. Spread soup on top. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. While fish is baking mix remaining ingredients. Spread over fish in casserole and continue baking for 8 – 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Makes 4-5 servings.