- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, cucumber, tomato and feta cheese; divide among four plates. Top with salmon; drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 416 calories, 25 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 636 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Feta Salmon Salad published in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p35