- 2 lb. Fresh Swordfish Steaks
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise (ok to use light)
- 2 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 lemon (squeezed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and lemon juice in small bowl. Put swordfish steaks on grilling pan and season both sides with salt and pepper. Spread half of the mayo mixture over top of swordfish and place in middle of the oven for 5-6 minutes. Turn fish over and spread remaining mayo mixture over fish. Return to oven and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven. Set oven to broil. Broil fish just until topping is charred lightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
P.S. You may grill this on your gas grill.