• 1 pound fresh Mahi Mahi
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon dried cayenne pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Take the fish (I cut it in half for the two of us) and place on a platter or foil wrapped baking dish.
Combine all seasonings together then evenly coat the fish. Add lemon zest and lemon juice.
Heat grill to medium-high. Grill for about 5 minutes on each side. (Depends on the thickness of your fish).
When done put on your platter or baking dish and tent with foil while preparing the rest of you meal.
Cindy’s Tip: I am going to add lemon slices to the fish (and grill) when I make this again. It was delicious but I think the extra lemon slices will make this fish a little extra special.
Thanks to Cindy’s Table for Another Great Recipe!