• 1 head cauliflower
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter or ghee
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
• 1/2 lemon, sliced thin
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 1/2 pound cooked shrimp (shell off and deveined)
• 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
• Fresh parsley, chopped
Chop up cauliflower and press through your food processor with the appropriate shredding disk attachment. Or use a box grater to create your cauliflower rice.
Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add in oil and once hot add in cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper. Take the butter and cut into pieces then add into the pan along with the garlic, parsley and oregano. Stir around using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
Add in lemon slices and red pepper flakes then toss again.
Let cook for about 5 minutes then add in shrimp to warm through. Top with feta cheese and parsley then serve!
Thanks to Cindy’s Table for Another Great Recipe!