• 1 1⁄2 pounds center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut crosswise into 4 portions
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves coarse kosher or sea salt
• freshly ground black pepper
Arrange the salmon on a platter and rub all over with 1 tablespoon of oil.
In a small bowl, combine the herbs. Coat the salmon on all sides with the mixture. The salmon can be cooked immediately or kept cov- ered and refrigerated for up to 8 hours.
Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large nonstick skil- let over moderately low heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and cook it in the skillet for 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until slightly crispy and just cooked through.
Thanks to Leslie Glover Pendleton for this recipe