- ½ lb lobster meat, cut into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon lobster base ( better than
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In a saute pan heat a little oil over
med-high heat and saute shallots, onions, and garlic for one minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- Add the worcestershire, tabasco, and thyme
and saute for another minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the sherry.
- Add the paprika, hot water and lobster base
and combine well.
- Stir in tomato paste and add the bay leaves.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in heavy cream and the butter and
bring to a boil.
- Add the lobster and simmer until cooked
- Serve with crusty garlic bread.
Serving Size: 1 (440 g) Servings Per Recipe: 2
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 1012 81%
Total Fat 112.5 g 173%
Saturated Fat 69.7 g 348%
Cholesterol 531.5 mg 177%
Sodium 1322.1 mg 55%
Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g 8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g 13%
Sugars 8.7 g 35%
Protein 27.3 g 54%