Easy One-Pot Shrimp Scampi
• 1 pound large shrimp (raw), shelled and deveined (16-20)
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or ghee
• 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup dry white wine
• 1 lemon zest then juiced
• 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
• 2 scallions, thinly sliced
• 1 lemon, sliced
Lay shelled and deveined shrimp on a large work board or platter and season with salt and pepper.
In a large pan heat over a medium temperature. Add in oil and butter then once hot increase the temperature to medium-high then add in the shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes shaking the handle to move the shrimp around. Remove shrimp from pan and let sit on a plate.
Lower the temperature to medium then add in garlic and let cook for 1 minute. Pour in white wine and while stirring scrape up any bits on the bottom of the pan. Pour in lemon juice and lemon zest. Cook for 2 minutes then add shrimp back into the pan along with the parsley and scallions.
You can either serve from the pan or transfer to a platter and add sliced lemons. Enjoy with your friends and a glass of white wine!
Thanks to Cindy’s Table for Another Great Recipe!Print Recipe