Grilled Spicy Shrimp
• 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp
• 1/4 cup Sriracha
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• Guacamole Ingredients
• 2 avocados, mashed
• 1/4 cup red onion, minced
• 1 teaspoon garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tablespoons prepared salsa
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Juice of 1 lime
Set your grill to medium-high heat.
Place prepared shrimp in a large bowl then add in remaining ingredients and toss together.
Using large tongs place shrimp on top rack of the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Prepare your guacamole and enjoy a great appetizer!.
Just combine all together and enjoy!
Thanks to Cindy’s Table for Another Great Recipe!Print Recipe