Call Now Button
Lemon Trout Almondine
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 4 trout fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sprinkle trout with salt and pepper.
- Dust the fish fillets in the flour.
- Heat the olive oil and butter on medium high heat.
- Add fish fillets and cook until light brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Return pan to heat and add 1 T butter.
- Add the almonds and saute, then add the fresh lemon juice.
- Heat it through, then spoon over the fish fillets.
- Serve with additional lemon wedges.