Grilled Grouper Tacos
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon fresly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 8 (6-inch) tostada shells
- 1 pound grouper or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded romaine or leaf lettuce
- Combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Cover and chill.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is lightly browned. Combine corn, tomato, green onions, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, cilantro,jalapeno pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl. Toss gently. Cover and chill.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Place over medium heat. Add sliced onion; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Add bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pepper softens. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt; transfer to a bowl.
- Heat tostada shells according to package directions; keep warm.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine fish, 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice, chili powder, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a large ziptop plastic bag. Toss gently. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake fish.
- Top each tostado shell with 1/4 cup shredded lettuce. Spoon onion and bell pepper mixture evenly over lettuce; divide fish evenly over onion and bell pepper mixture. Top fish with corn salsa; drizzle with the sour cream mixture.
POINTS value: 4; Exchanges: 1 Starch,2 Very lean Meat, 1 Fat; Per serving: CAl 202 (38% from fat); PRO 13.7g; FAT 8.6g (sot 1.8g); CARB 18.2g; FIB 2.7g; CHOl 25mg; IRON 1.2mg; SOD 356mg; CALC 44mg
per serving: 261 calories, 12g fat, 26g carbohydrates, 15g protein.Print Recipe