Grilled Salmon with Salsa Verde
- 2 lb. Salmon Fillet
- 1 c. Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 c. Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. Chopped Scallions-tops only
- 1/4 c. Drained Capers
- 1 Lemon–Juiced
- 1 T Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Fresh Sage
- Marinate salmon in dressing for 15 minutes. Grill over high heat for 4-5 minutes per side. Test for translucent-ness and flakiness. Move to platter to serve.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve salsa with salmon.