Irish Roasted Salmon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Mix together honey, vinegar, whiskey, thyme, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over salmon and marinate 1 hour on the counter, or 4 hours refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on a rack over a roasting pan.
- Grill or Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, basting once with the marinade or until golden and white juices are just beginning to